1. Board meeting
Date: 20th April 2017 Time: 4:00 -6:00 P.M
2. UTANA Write-shop
Date: 21st April 2017 Time: 8:00am – 5:30P.M
Venue: Uganda Museum
The write-shop aim :
- The write-shop for contributors is meant to help them to acquire technical and professional skills and requirements in book publishing. Selected mentors and editors shall facilitate the write-shop
3. Meeting: Guidelines on Publisher-Author Contract
- Date: 18th May 2017 Time: 4:00 - 5:00 P.M
Venue: UTANA Teachers House, Room 208. Participation on invitation.
4. Seminar on Publisher-Author Contract Guidelines and Standards
Date: 22nd June 2017 Time: 8:00 - 5:00 PM
5. Writers- Authors Enhancement Meeting Dialogue
- Date: 23rd JUNE 2017. Time: 4:00 -7:00P.M.
UTANA has organised a Writers-Authors enhancement Meeting dialogue intended to support writers to develop ability to meet international authorship standards and enable their books make it to the global market. Guests shall be hosted to Dinner Courtesy of Norwegian Association of Non-Fiction and Translators Association (NFF)
UTANA shall recognise high profile authors that have contributed to Ugandan Literature and African Transformation.
Venue: Hotel Africana
- 6. UTANA Book project: UTANA is developing a handbook based on the proceedings of the Pan African Writers Symposium (PAWS) from 3-5th October 2016 on the theme “Building Capacity for Academic and Non-fiction authorship in Africa.