- Event Details
- Call for Abstract and Papers
- Important Dates
- Call for Sponsorship
- International Committee
- National Organising Committee
- Visa Information
- Contact Us
Call for abstract and Papers
- Conference Theme: Building capacity for sustainable Academic and Non-Fiction Authorship in Africa
- a) Managing Contracts and Legal issues in Authorship
- b) Community and Marketplace Authorship
- c) Memories, Personality and Documentary Heritage
- d) Competiveness,Innovativeness, Market Trends and Electronic Publishing
- e) Culture, Traditional and Indigenous Knowledge
- f) Science and Technology Authorship
- g) Literacy, Reading Culture for Sustainable Literary Outputs
- h) Textbook and Educational Publishing
- i) Intellectual Property Rights, Copyright and Access to Information
- j) Non-Fiction writing for Children and Young Adults
- k) Authorship for Human Rights, Democracy & Good Governance
- l)Gender and Contempory issues in Publishing
- M) Leadership, Collaboration and Strategic Alliance in Academic and Non-Fiction Authorship
- Participants: Authors and prospective authors; publishers, booksellers, book editors, translators and illustrators; academicians, policy makers, researchers, teachers, artists, designers, translators and other stakeholders.
Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts (To be submitted by 15th June 2016)
Structure of the Abstract: Title, introduction, aim of the paper/research/innovation, methodology/descript of the innovation, key results or innovation and conclusions and/or implications. Don’t put headings in the abstract.
Format: Font size: 12 times New Roman, single spacing, 4 Key words, indicate the word count. Abstract should not be more than 300 words.
Photo: Coloured Passport Size photographs
Biography: Provide a short biography of 100 words.
Submission: Revised abstracts should be submitted to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th June 2016.
Notification on the Submission of Abstract: 22nd June 2016
Guidelines for Submission of Full Paper (To be submitted by 15th August 2016)
References: American Psychological Association (APA) references 6th Edition.
Size: Between 6 pages (3000 words) and 9 pages or 4500 words excluding references.
Full Paper: Title, introduction, aim of the paper/research/innovation, methodology/description of the innovation, key results or innovation and conclusions and/or implications.
Submission: Full paper should be submitted to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th August 2016.
- Submission of Abstract: 15th June 2016
- Notification on the Submission of Abstract: 22nd June 2016
- Paper Submission: 15th August 2016